HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Translation into other languages Messages in this topic - RSS

Rassol
Rassol

11/20/2016
Rassol
Rassol
I think i might volonteer on translating some texts to russian language. I don't have much free time, but i could find some to help with this project.
edited by Rassol on 11/20/2016
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/20/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Rassol wrote:
I think i might volonteer on translating some texts to russian language. I don't have much free time, but i could find some to help with this project.
edited by Rassol on 11/20/2016

I looked into "Localization" a while back. It's not that easy to do and the payoff might be minimal. I might be able to setup the UI to have text that can change for specific languages, because there isn't that much text, but I don't know about things like Event descriptions and unit descriptions the little text here and there for the buttons and such have to all be designed differently.

This game would probably be more of a hit in Russia or Poland than in the US to be honest. Lets see if it gets going at all in English then talk about investing in localization =)
0 link
Dimomis
Dimomis

2/27/2018
Dimomis
Dimomis
В мире не так много (а скорее очень мало) экономических браузерных стратегий, было бы неплохо если бы игра вошла в русскоязычное пространство.
0 link