HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Bug/Inconsistency with Unit Repairs Messages in this topic - RSS

LunaMoth
LunaMoth

9/9/2018
LunaMoth
LunaMoth
According to the game guide, military bases repair ground units based on the highest level military base at a rate of 0.1% per level. At level 10, a ground unit will repair an additional 1% to the standard 1% per turn. Having multiple bases in one location, I have noticed that they too repair my damaged ground units which makes the total repair higher than 2%. Looking at the pictures attached, you can see that in 1 turn, my ground unit repaired an astounding 6% hit points! My guess is that it added 1%+1% for the first military base (level 10), 1%+0.8% for the second military base (level 8), and 1%+0.8% for my third military base (level 8).

In addition, it doesn't appear to cost any more credits to repair when located at a military base compared to when not located at a military base.

I don't have multiple shipyards to check if they function the same way for ships.
edited by LunaMoth on 9/9/2018

0 link
Wreith42
Wreith42

9/10/2018
Wreith42
Wreith42
Repair cost is per turn regardless of the level of the repair.

It does look like more than the two lvl 10 bases is being taken into account. Also possibly the artifact has an effect.

This is like the distribution center specific quantity thing though.
I don't know why you're complaining Stick Out Tongue
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

9/10/2018
Vulpex
Vulpex
This is correct, but it is not a bug it is a feature. I recall waaaaaaaaaaay back in the day having the discussion that having your armies go back to base to repair was the one (and only) way to reduce repair costs.

I was not aware of the stacking repair bonuses... but again I am not sure this is not something that is not working as intended.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/10/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I have to check, but the repair bonus might have gone to 5% for level 10. They aren't supposed to stack either.
0 link
LunaMoth
LunaMoth

9/11/2018
LunaMoth
LunaMoth
Ships appear to repair 6% with a level 10 Shipyard. So it is probably the case for the Military Base and therefore, the repairs don't stack--as it should be.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/12/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I haven't checked yet but I think you always get your 1% then a bonus of up to 5% more for level 10 at a appropriate base. It always costs the same. You are under repair or not but how much you repair is based on whether you are at a Shipyard or base for ships or ground units
0 link