HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Show Production Rate(%) on Assets Page Messages in this topic - RSS

Serenity
Serenity

10/16/2018
Serenity
Serenity
It would be really helpful for me (maybe for others as well) to be able to see what rates my mines and factories make their products. I think, it could be shown in the notes section of the table. Notes already show when production is halted.

--
Sweet Fruit Supply
0 link
Wreith42
Wreith42

10/16/2018
Wreith42
Wreith42
I can't think of a reason that would be helpful. The quantity produced is what's important.
0 link
Serenity
Serenity

10/17/2018
Serenity
Serenity
So, I don't need to click through most of my structures to see what they are doing. I would like to know that by looking at the assets list. I guess, not many of us using the feature anyways. I was thinking, it would be easy to implement my request, because there is already a note when your production is halted. But, if nobody else wants this then I just need to write up a list of my own or something.

--
Sweet Fruit Supply
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/19/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Don't you kind of already get this on the Assets page if you click on "Structures" on the left side?
0 link
Serenity
Serenity

10/19/2018
Serenity
Serenity
No, I don't. upset

--
Sweet Fruit Supply
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/21/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Serenity wrote:
No, I don't. upset

On Assets page, if you click the Structures tag on the left side of UI it groups all your locations and shows what is being produced there, the comps required and it also has an "out" columns that shows how much its putting out per turn for everything. Is that not what you're looking for?
0 link
Serenity
Serenity

10/24/2018
Serenity
Serenity
So, I made some images to illustrate my request. I would like structures production rate percentage value to be shown on the assets page. I can only see this if I click through my structures one by one. upset

--
Sweet Fruit Supply
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/24/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
OHHHhhhhhh , I misunderstood "rate of production" =)

I will see how easy it is to drop that into the notes.
+1 link