HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Improvement suggestion: search city in move orders Messages in this topic - RSS

Surgicus
Surgicus

11/30/2018
Surgicus
Surgicus
Well, here is an idea for a suggestion: in the order move to location instead of a find on map if the city is outside the system, there could be a search cell just like in the contracts or viewscreen, that would be practical, right ?

I mean find on map should remain for other locations, so consider this an additional kind of option.

edited by Surgicus on 11/30/2018
edited by Surgicus on 11/30/2018
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

12/17/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
In the next update I have added more things to the City and Bookmarks list of the move order. You can choose "Current Location" for whatever unit your on instead of having to pick the city or structure hes at on the map. You can choose "Corporate HQ" also. The Warpgates show up on the list too.l . On the bookmarks list you get a location listed for every place you have a corp asset. So if you have a structure at 13:8 or something, you'll get that location on the list as Earth | 13:8. I think I expanded the lists to look at the entire solar system now also. You should have access to every location you would care about on the dropdowns. If you are trading outside the system or to a new location, you are going to have to use the map.

I might include a search button next to the X:Y coordinate box on the move order. allowing that field to be used as the search but its like one click away to the view screen which already has it
0 link
CptCommanche
CptCommanche

12/18/2018
CptCommanche
CptCommanche
This update will save me so much time. This will be a welcome change!

--
Boldor Galactic Inc, AKA the old StarCorp
0 link