Forum to discuss corporate politics and in-game events

Earth - Imperial Mandate Messages in this topic - RSS

TCromwell
TCromwell

2/2/2019
TCromwell
TCromwell
This is an Imperial Mandate!

As many have heard the news in Sol is grim, darkness floods in all around us. Cities are collapsing, industry is failing, and attacks are taking place all over.

I say no more will we allow this, so long as I reign as Emperor WE will turn back the darkness. WE will rebuild our cities, our infrastructure, and our supply lines. Earth will rise from the ashes left us by our forebears and push back the darkness!

I say to you all grow, thrive, and invest in the cities you call home; together we will make Earth a shining beckon of industry, hope, and prosperity.
edited by TCromwell on 2/2/2019

--
Emperor of Earth
0 link
TCromwell
TCromwell

2/4/2019
TCromwell
TCromwell
I am happy to announce the latest data from my Imperial records service, shows a sharp steady decline in deaths. We are also starting to notice a slow return for demand in more then basic needs.

This would not be have been possible if not for the concentrated efforts of each and every one of you.

For your diligent work I commend you, we will carry on and build a brighter tomorrow.

--
Emperor of Earth
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

7/8/2019
Vulpex
Vulpex
*points to the city of lost Emperors* I would welcome you but I am on the way out. Enjoy.
0 link