HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Logistics too low Messages in this topic - RSS

Naills
Naills

6/14/2016
Naills
Naills
Now each factory level counts towards your logistics limit I seem to spend all game just waiting to upgrade my hq so I can upgrade my factories. I feel the limit is way too low atm.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/14/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
You can go past your limit, It just penalizes the cost of production everywhere until the HQ upgrades. We got to have resistance from logistics at some point otherwise everyone becomes a torrential whirlwind of profit and expansion. Maybe we keep the logistics low but make the penalty be 1% for every level past the limit like military is. So the norm is to go past your limit some but how much is up to you Another tweak is to maybe make the CorpHQ upgrades, at least at lower level, cheaper or faster? But speeding up the game like this goes against the "play forever" style of game that it is =)

The real problem might be that structures upgrade to fast and aren't in the same time scale with the rest of the game
0 link
Naills
Naills

6/14/2016
Naills
Naills
Reducing the penalty or giving 10 per lvl could work. I'm just sitting waiting 200 turns for hq lvl 3 before I can increase production.
0 link