Odegard system land rights Messages in this topic - RSS

Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/20/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
It seems that a particular guild intends to dominate the Odegard system. Is there some parley to lay claim to any of the planets out there?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/21/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
You were sent an email telling you were testing an Alpha version of a game, you know you're testing everything, I also develop and host games, not for a living but for fun with friends. From D&D to board games, all my life. I'm not a small indie studio, I'm one guy doing this for fun as a hobby. It's not possible for me to make this game with limitations like that. We're not going to test for 3 months at a time in ALPHA where so far we're dramatically changing the entire game every 2 weeks (which was expected). I also don't expect it to make much money at all. This game is far from mainstream and might have been a 1 million player popular like 10 years ago. Like you mention, the browser market is so saturated nothing can get anywhere unless you have 40 million dollar advertising budget and Kate Upton half naked in a super bowl commercial licking her lips if you buy in game gold. My budget has been a couple thousand dollars total. I'm shooting for 1000 players with enough income to keep the game going and a handful of people having fun playing it. You're invited to come join us =)
+1 link