HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

buy/sell pricing Messages in this topic - RSS

Jazzek
Jazzek

6/21/2016
Jazzek
Jazzek
It appears that the price listed in demand is only for when you're selling the item & there is no way to see what the price is when you want to buy. I bought 1,399 units for 106,324 credits; 76 credits each, however the listed demand price is 41. Am I missing something that will show you the price to buy, or is it a bug, or is the buy price just some random amount higher than what the demand price is?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/21/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Jazzek wrote:
It appears that the price listed in demand is only for when you're selling the item & there is no way to see what the price is when you want to buy. I bought 1,399 units for 106,324 credits; 76 credits each, however the listed demand price is 41. Am I missing something that will show you the price to buy, or is it a bug, or is the buy price just some random amount higher than what the demand price is?

The buy price is always double what the sell price is. Its not listed anywhere. That number has changed over time but it will probably stay at double. We should probably show that on the Buy/sell tab
0 link
kobious
kobious

6/23/2016
kobious
kobious
ok ive built a couple ships to try to sell and transport products and materials to other planets but wen i go to choose move to location to choos a planet to ship to the only planet showing up is the one im so how do i get to other planets to sell and buy products and materials maybe i have the wrong type of ship its confuseing lol i chose military transport cargo ship is the only to transport military units ? sorry for the dumb questions here but id like to get selling / buying to other planets please direct me on this if you would be so kind lol
0 link
kobious
kobious

6/23/2016
kobious
kobious
ok ive built a couple ships to try to sell and transport products and materials to other planets but when i go to choose move to location to choose a planet to ship to the only planet showing up is the one im so on how do i get to other planets to sell and buy products and materials maybe i have the wrong type of ship its confuseing lol i chose military transport cargo ship is the only to transport military units ? sorry for the dumb questions here but id like to get selling / buying to other planets please direct me on this if you would be so kind lol
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/23/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
The move order shows a list of cities for the planet you are on because that's a common destination but for anything else you can use the "find on map" button. It will take you tot he viewscreen and have a giant red button across the top, if you click it when its red it means you will cancel. You can zoom into any location you want, or zoom out and go into another planet. When you zoom in all the way into a specific location or city, the button will turn green. When You click I when its green it takes you back to your orders screen and populates the coordinates (hard to see over on the right side) then click "Add this order". The Interface isn't spectacular right now but it works =)
0 link
kobious
kobious

6/23/2016
kobious
kobious
ok cool thanks again for the quick reply ill check it out )
0 link

6/23/2016
i tried to do what you mentioned above but i keep getting this message >>>There has been an Error with the website

Please try again in a few moments or contact us as at:
drdread@baronsofthegalaxy.com

also when i try to zoom in to the planet i just see stars and not closeup of ths planet or cites
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/23/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
i tried to do what you mentioned above but i keep getting this message >>>There has been an Error with the website

Please try again in a few moments or contact us as at:
drdread@baronsofthegalaxy.com

also when i try to zoom in to the planet i just see stars and not closeup of ths planet or cites

... are you on a mobile phone? There's a problem when you're on mobile and zoomed in at all on the viewscreen,the point and click goes all wonky. You have to be zoomed out (on the phone) for it to pick up where you are tapping correctly. It's something I don't have an easy fix for yet. Not sure if it happens on ipad also. If you are, try to pinch zoom all the way out and try again. If you have this happening in a normal computer browser like Chrome or IE than I need to know which unit you're trying to give orders too and Ill try it myself.
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

6/25/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
An easy workaround in mobile is to simply search for the resource in high demand on the planet you want and select it from using the find on map function

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link