HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Research facility to gather artifact? Messages in this topic - RSS

SpectralFx
SpectralFx

6/28/2016
SpectralFx
SpectralFx
Hey there,

I was reading the guide and it refered to a structure (Research facility) that gathers artifacts, however, I couldn't find a way to build it directly with my HQ or make an ACP for it.

Any plans or something I may be doing wrong?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/28/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Yes, there is some work already started on that. Its literally the last feature being implemented. I hope I can get some of it in, at least the mechanics of it, before we do a Beta. It will probably be something like you gather artifacts and take them to your CorpHQ to process them into an "item" that is somewhat random but you can choose a category of effects. That item can then be mounted on ships or units or structures or a category of them are exploration / mystery artifacts that could send you on quests to discover unique units to take control of or start events etc.
+1 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

6/29/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Would love to find a artifact that is shaped like a ball, and after searching in the depths of space, we have finally found it, the Death Star!!

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/29/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
... and then it activates but not under your control and heads towards a nearby planet to destroy it unless everyone in that system can (insert cool event here)

=)
0 link
SpectralFx
SpectralFx

6/29/2016
SpectralFx
SpectralFx
I would actually be triggering those... like... all the time xD

Jokes aside, I really want my corporation to be something like a mercenary group that hunt for those, its just need to be viable somehow.

If not "farmable" for income, I would put up schools and stuff, you know, just because research and schools/college makes sense together!

Anyway, glad to hear its gonna be there, it being last is just my usual luck, hehe.

Last but not the least!
0 link