HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

For Beta launch Messages in this topic - RSS

Cainon
Cainon

7/29/2016
Cainon
Cainon
I would like to see pricing of products slightly change as I found making Basic clothes costed me more than I could sell them for aswell as to produce.

Lvl 1 to produce basic clothing and not buy any products off others.
Minerals mine (Basic Minerals)
Basic Chemicals factory
Industrial Chemicals Factory
Ceramics Factory
Metal Mine (Basic Metals)
Fabrics Factory
Clothing Factory
Fields (Cotton)
1 x transport

8 x $800 = $6400 each turn Not including transport. This does not include cost of tier 1 products you use to produce the tier 2 3 4 products.

if I create 25 pieces of basic clothes per turn.

Average demand prices are $119 x 25 = $2975 is what I would earn each turn with research a bit more produce upto 30, For selling basic clothing per turn at lvl 1 clothing factory. No profit

lowest demand selling price = $75 x 25 = $1875 No profit

Highest demand selling price = $185 x 25 = $4625 No profit

Highest demand for a product in the game at the moment was Vehicles at $185 dollars and in very high demand

The lowest was $75 dollars which was clothing, someone actually built this in the Sol System this to meet the demand for the cities.

So far their running at a lost of $1775 dollars per turn with the highest demand at the lowest cost your lost $4525 dollars per turn.

EG Products Tier 1 50-160 tier 2 120-240 tier 3 200 - 400.

For me I will stick with the lvl 1 products as I see no profit with tier 2,3,4 products at this stage of the game. Hope you have look at this and have made changes before beta so that adjustments can be made if need be in future.
edited by Cainon on 7/29/2016
0 link