HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Better trading tools Messages in this topic - RSS

mikeyy
mikeyy

8/1/2016
mikeyy
mikeyy
Firstly, followed this games news for quite a while now, just started playing on open beta. So far it looks like it has potential, love these style of games and this one is unique, fully plan to back this on kickstarter when it goes live.

One thing I seem to be missing, either I haven't figured it out yet or possibly a feature to add. There seems to be no real easy way to see current demand and buy/sell prices in different cities. How do we conduct trade? Or find the best places to transport our resources to for selling? Or am I missing something? Also is there a wiki of sorts with information on what the structures do/require. Some are obvious but most are not.
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

8/1/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
The best thing I have been doing is go to 'View Screen' select the planet you are selling to, select demand in the table on the left hand side and then select your product. It will show you the current selling price and the amount each city buys per tick.

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
+1 link
mikeyy
mikeyy

8/1/2016
mikeyy
mikeyy
ChaChaCharms wrote:
The best thing I have been doing is go to 'View Screen' select the planet you are selling to, select demand in the table on the left hand side and then select your product. It will show you the current selling price and the amount each city buys per tick.

Thanks, I'll have to check that out, ive been avoiding the viewscreen slightly due to being abit fiddly to use on mobile. I have multiple computers but between work and parent duity don't find time to use them.
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

8/1/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Yeah, mobile is tough, but as long as you use the table on the left hand side for navigation it's pretty simple, when selecting a city to trade with, use 'find on map' and then select the city coords from the table. Then a green outlined box will appear and you can click that, it will take you back to your orders screen with the coords already set, then just confirm that order. I do most of my work on my mobile.
edited by ChaChaCharms on 8/1/2016

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
+1 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/1/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
The Viewscreen >> Demand section is where it is displayed. You need to zoom into a city to get that citys demand price otherwise you're getting an average of the whole planet or system. You should really be looking at the Top 10 grid in the lower left though. If you're looking for the high demand on the entire planet again, drill down to the product you're interested in first.
I apologize for the mobile problem. The viewscreen page must be zoomed out all the way on your phone to operate properly. This has been tricky to fix cross-browser. I want to make a different screen or possibly one of the first reports under the Corporate >> Reports page that takes some parameters and lets you see all the demand you are looking for at once.
0 link