HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Hover messages for titles Messages in this topic - RSS

Jazzek
Jazzek

8/2/2016
Jazzek
Jazzek
It would be cool if you had mouseover tooltips for the different titles you have. One of mine is overseer of earth and I have no idea what that's for. It would be nice if you could just hover over it and it would pop up, like: Overseer of earth has been awarded for the prettiest garden you ever did see. Or whatever it's for.
0 link
Jazzek
Jazzek

8/2/2016
Jazzek
Jazzek
and chemical baron or whatever for having the 3rd best tasting chemicals etc, so you know what number you are in the ranking and who you should be casting jealous stares at.
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

8/2/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
HAHA, I still wish to be Sugar Daddy of Mercury lol... If you look in the screenshots of the game, there is one that explains each category of title; overseer is military and baron is production.

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Jazzek
Jazzek

8/2/2016
Jazzek
Jazzek
Ooh, I must be overseer because of my 2 muscley transports :-D. I'm sure there are descriptions around somewhere, would just be nice if it was a mouseover. I don't imagine that would be too hard to do, just another thing to add to the list of minor cosmetic things hehe.
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

8/2/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
yeah I became imperator of Sol for my 3 transports lol

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link