General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Question: where to get cotton from? Messages in this topic - RSS

berzurcus
berzurcus

8/5/2016
berzurcus
berzurcus
Can't figure out where to get cotton.

Also, can I make a suggestion to highlight the required resources in red text when the city doesn't have it available? When you go into a factory interface it would be nice to get better notification when that factory isn't receiving some/all of the required components.

Last question. how many rounds are there in a game? What happens when the game finishes? Thank you.
0 link
Jazzek
Jazzek

8/5/2016
Jazzek
Jazzek
you can grow cotton in a field, or buy it from a city. Another alternative is to set up a contract and hope someone takes it up. There is no set number of rounds in the game that I'm aware of.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/5/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
berzurcus wrote:
Can't figure out where to get cotton.

Also, can I make a suggestion to highlight the required resources in red text when the city doesn't have it available? When you go into a factory interface it would be nice to get better notification when that factory isn't receiving some/all of the required components.

Last question. how many rounds are there in a game? What happens when the game finishes? Thank you.

Cotton should be a crop made from a Farm.

There is no end to the game. There is a turn # to track when things happen. This game isn't designed where everyone has their own timers, everyone is on the same turn like a giant board game.

If you go to your Corp HQ and click "More Info" It shows where every product is made and what it takes to produce all the components. its also on the main site under the Guide >> Production.

You have to supply the factories with what they need to run, by placing it there. I don't recommend trying to make components or end product factories right off the bat unless you're working with other players through contracts to deliver the stuff at a normal price. If you want to make everything yourself to supply an end product type factory, Take a look at what resources are needed to make the components and steer your corp towards those things first. Its not easy doing it early and solo but if done right its very profitable =)
0 link