HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Production change notification Messages in this topic - RSS

Vulpex
Vulpex

8/24/2016
Vulpex
Vulpex
It would be great if there was some kind of notification on when a facility has actually received an order to change production.

There are several ways in which the order may be lost or simply forgotten and it is quite important for future planning to ensure that a production change is indeed taking place.

Ideally this would be in the assets list - just like we get notifications for upgrades and overcrowding it should be possible to see at a glance changes in production.

Thanks!
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/24/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vulpex wrote:
It would be great if there was some kind of notification on when a facility has actually received an order to change production.

There are several ways in which the order may be lost or simply forgotten and it is quite important for future planning to ensure that a production change is indeed taking place.

Ideally this would be in the assets list - just like we get notifications for upgrades and overcrowding it should be possible to see at a glance changes in production.

Thanks!

That's a good idea I'll try to get that in on next push.

I'm actually considering changing the assets "search" features which I don't think anyone uses. Ya know you can click those little icons next to the dropdowns? Anyway I might change those dropdowns to be a small selection of "modes" to view your assets. The default one would the Overview version you see now but you can change it to the "Production" version which would only show structures, products AND be grouped by location with a sum of how much products your factories are burning every turn for example. The military mode would show by location with some kind of sum of power also.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

8/24/2016
Vulpex
Vulpex
Oh yes about those asset search features....

For me the most useful thing would be to be able to see assets at a given location - the number of times I caught myself thinking oh I'm fine have plenty of precious metals to keep production going... only to come back and find my factories at a standstill because those metals where on a different planet is... painful!

So at least in my perspective - assets view by location would be very very useful.
0 link