HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Transports Messages in this topic - RSS

IanAlexander
IanAlexander

9/4/2016
IanAlexander
IanAlexander
Can you move a transport via Corvette? and if so, does it count as 100 cargo like an APC unit? Thank you for your help.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

9/4/2016
Vulpex
Vulpex
Only ships with a hangar can move other units around.

The following units have a hangar:

Frigate
Carrier
Cruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought
Monolith

So - to answer the first part of the question - no a corvette cannot move a transport.

Regarding how much space the transport take - it takes up as much hangar space as the size of the unit.

The size of a transport depends on its level - a lvl 1 transport is size 1 whereas a lvl 4 transport is size 8 (it's not linear, and neither is their carrying capacity).

You can tell the size of any unit by opening it - the number next to the nine squares is the size of the unit.
0 link
Rafael
Rafael

9/19/2016
Rafael
Rafael
Quick question about Transports. How do I transport things from USA to Europe? Will a Transport work, or do I have to build a ship? Thanks?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/19/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Rafael wrote:
Quick question about Transports. How do I transport things from USA to Europe? Will a Transport work, or do I have to build a ship? Thanks?

Transports move anywhere on the planet without any obstacles. All "ground" units do (Transports to variteks). You can always make a ship also, they move faster and can go to any planet. Eventually you will be selling offworld just on the occasional event that skyrockets the price of something =)
0 link