HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Base costs per turn Messages in this topic - RSS

ThePor
ThePor

9/7/2016
ThePor
ThePor
I am coding a little calculator for myself and I was wondering if anyone had base costs per turn for Research Facilities written down somewhere since I couldn't find them in the guide.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/7/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ThePor wrote:
I am coding a little calculator for myself and I was wondering if anyone had base costs per turn for Research Facilities written down somewhere since I couldn't find them in the guide.

All structures cost 1000 a turn base. Your Corp hq location, tech (no tech for artifacts), logistics penalty and overcrowding penalty sum to make a total bonus. The bonus affects the cost. A negative bonus like 50% means the structures cost 1500 a turn. A positive number is calculated at cost / (1.0 + bonus).
0 link
ThePor
ThePor

9/7/2016
ThePor
ThePor
Oh sorry I meant base costs of the upgraded buildings, like is the level 10 building going to cost 120000 per turn without any research or does it have some increased efficiency

Edit: Scratch that my brain must be malfunctioning. I know that they have increased efficiency but I was asking if anybody had a list of base costs for every level so I don't have to check upkeep for every level myself.
edited by ThePor on 9/7/2016
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/7/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ThePor wrote:
Oh sorry I meant base costs of the upgraded buildings, like is the level 10 building going to cost 120000 per turn without any research or does it have some increased efficiency

Edit: Scratch that my brain must be malfunctioning. I know that they have increased efficiency but I was asking if anybody had a list of base costs for every level so I don't have to check upkeep for every level myself.
edited by ThePor on 9/7/2016

I will attempt to add it tot he guide right now =)
0 link
ThePor
ThePor

9/7/2016
ThePor
ThePor
Nice, thank you.
0 link