HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

[UI/reporting/QoL] Cities, accounting, vehicles Messages in this topic - RSS

5argan
5argan

9/11/2016
5argan
5argan
I have multiple QoL suggestions that emerged now that I have a lot of stuff I'm producing and selling each turn as well as having relocated to Sirius recently.

1) Make clearer when a new city spawns.
So far another player and me are trying to get a new city to spawn in a certain location on Sirius.
My current estimate is that production has to be higher than 500 in a location to spawn a city there (we are at 470 rn I think) but it might be something else.
It would be nice if the exact requirements were stated somewhere, other than
Guide page wrote:
Cities are normally formed when a certain amount of industry is taking place at that location

2) Extend the Accounting page under the Corporate tab

One of the things I use my buy/sell-filter under accounting for, is to get the round trip times of my sellers.
However, recently I've been selling so much stuff, that this is getting impossible, because there are so many sale reports that sales from my last trip aren't even displayed.
I'd suggest allowing the user to display more records or having multiple pages to flip through.
I get that you'd have to store more on the server, but sometimes it's really hard to figure out what's going on right now.
This suggestion also brings me to my next point:

3) Display travel time of units
It would be really nice if we could see the estimated turn our vehicles arrive at the target of one of their move orders assuming their current speed stat (incorporating upgrades would be nice but unnecessary imo).
That would help with part of my problem described in 2) but would be a very neat addition in general, especially when trying to inhabit a new planet/system and trying to plan around it, even more so with multiple people.
0 link