HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Salvaging or Looting Cargo Messages in this topic - RSS

Adeptus Astartes
Adeptus Astartes

9/21/2016
Say a unit carry resources is killed do the resources drop on the map or lost forever?
Any plans to add things to salvage destroyed things?

and can you raid artifacts from other players :p
edited by Xarleto on 9/22/2016
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/22/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Xarleto wrote:
Say a unit carry resources is killed do the resources drop on the map or lost forever?
Any plans to add things to salvage destroyed things?

and can you raid artifacts from other players :p
edited by Xarleto on 9/22/2016

Cargo on units that are destroyed are destroyed with the unit. you automatically get salvage money on your destroyed units.

"Any plans to add things to salvage destroyed things?" ... Are you asking if we can salvage cargo or products manually or that are destroyed? This is something I'm actually working on this week. The ability to go to a stack of product and simply salvage it for some low price. If you have a large pile built up and you can't move it easily you may want to salvage it instead of paying the cost of storing it. The Storage cost right now is set to a very low amount, it will go up probably 100x to put it where it is suppose to be. But before I do that I want to make sure you can salvage piles of products first.
0 link
Adeptus Astartes
Adeptus Astartes

9/22/2016
cool.
Can we raid/loot artifacts from other players? Say they got some lying about on a unguarded research facility.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/25/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Xarleto wrote:
cool.
Can we raid/loot artifacts from other players? Say they got some lying about on a unguarded research facility.

The raiding of items doesn't work at the moment, the option to pick Items as a raid target is being removed temporarily. I need to re-work how raiding works, specifically how much cargo you can pull when raiding based on your Power vs the Defense so you can't walkin with a small force and be guaranteed to steal artifacts from a well defended place. Someone mentioned using fortifications as a defense against raiding. That might go in also. For now you can't do it =)
0 link