HomePolitics and Events

Forum to discuss corporate politics and in-game events

Issuing Bounty for Yellow Peril Messages in this topic - RSS

WalterParrot
WalterParrot

10/10/2016
WalterParrot
WalterParrot
They have attacked, unprovoked, my lumber yard on Earth. Since we cannot issue bounties in a more conventional sense, I will create a contract with any interested party, buying 1-10 units of goods (any good) from them for $50,00-$500,000 per unit. Each of these units are to represent a destroyed unit of Yellow Peril's. I will issue a contract to any party that has destroyed one of Yellow Peril's units, with these same terms. More powerful units that are destroyed will result in higher bounty. These contracts will result until Yellow Peril yields, and pays reparations. Message or reply.
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

10/11/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Wow, I like the work around you created! Perhaps also posting it in the System comms in-game would be beneficial as well.

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
WalterParrot
WalterParrot

10/13/2016
WalterParrot
WalterParrot
Thanks! I was planning on it, just hadn't got around to it. Let me know if you're interested too, because his raiding has become quite a nuisance...
0 link
Atlashan
Atlashan

11/13/2016
Atlashan
Atlashan
raiding is part of the game and for beta its usefull, we can see the flaws and/or abuse usage...
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/14/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
The major problem with raiding in the Sol System is that you cannot easily attack the people doing it. They are usually based out of a big city with a lot of Terran Federation units guarding everyone. You can still attack but its costly or suicidal to push against the Terran Fed units.

However, even though the Sol System cities are designed to be "quasi-safe". You CAN attack people outside the cities where they usually have mining operations happening at the bigger resource locations. The Terran Feds have a few ships per planet that meander to the biggest battle locations and guard-camp them for a while. .Your best bet is to make enough units to make raiding you not profitable
0 link