HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Going into Space Messages in this topic - RSS

Rafael
Rafael

11/10/2016
Rafael
Rafael
How do I explore/land on/build on worlds that are now where my HQ is. In my case I am on Sol and want to explore sites on other worlds in the solar system with the idea of building there and trading... Any help is appreciated.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/10/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
If you're talking about exploring new stars, you can't =)

The game opens up those stars with planes and such when it needs to expand. Outside of Sol if a system gets 10 established cities then another nearby system opens up and becomes populated. When 10 systems in a sector are opened up, another nearby sector opens up.

There WILL be events and quests that will require you to go out into space and explore/interact with but they aren't in game yet. Its something we're trying to work on within a couple of weeks
+1 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/17/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
johnnydrinkmeth wrote:
Sweet! Thanks a lot. That was my guess, but I didn't want to invest in upgrading my shipyard 100 levels and find out I was wrong, lol.

When I was doing the tutorial, I was thinking that getting offworld would be part of it. Maybe the last part of the tutorial could be getting into a shipyard? Or just put in some text on the last page? (just an idea, I know we're still in beta).

Text on the last page is something I want to put in. A bulleted list of "things to try next"
+1 link