General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

getting a subscription Messages in this topic - RSS

johnnydrinkmeth
johnnydrinkmeth

11/18/2016
johnnydrinkmeth
johnnydrinkmeth
Hi Dr.

I was looking at the kickstarter page (arrived too late damnit!) and thought I wouldn't mind chucking 10 bucks in to support a really interesting concept (not to mention being allowed to exit SOL.

I think it said somewhere that I could pay through into a paypal account to gain the corresponding kickstarter bonus. Is that still an option? The subscription page doesn't seem functional as of now.

Once again, I think this is a really cool concept, and best of luck with everything!
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/18/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
johnnydrinkmeth wrote:
Hi Dr.

I was looking at the kickstarter page (arrived too late damnit!) and thought I wouldn't mind chucking 10 bucks in to support a really interesting concept (not to mention being allowed to exit SOL.

I think it said somewhere that I could pay through into a paypal account to gain the corresponding kickstarter bonus. Is that still an option? The subscription page doesn't seem functional as of now.

Once again, I think this is a really cool concept, and best of luck with everything!

PayPal is still an option, send it to drdread@baronsofthegalaxy.com and just mention your login name. I should get it in there within a day.
0 link