HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

processsing turn message Messages in this topic - RSS

eccheccazzo
eccheccazzo

11/29/2016
eccheccazzo
eccheccazzo
Another minor and probably subjective thing. You shouldn't be redirected to a separate page which says the current turn is being processed. You should get the same message on the existing ASP page, so if one reloads, it will actually reload his last action. Also I've found myself reloading that page numerous times just to realize I had to click somewhere else.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/29/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
eccheccazzo wrote:
Another minor and probably subjective thing. You shouldn't be redirected to a separate page which says the current turn is being processed. You should get the same message on the existing ASP page, so if one reloads, it will actually reload his last action. Also I've found myself reloading that page numerous times just to realize I had to click somewhere else.

Good point. I take you to a separate page entirely because it has no database access at all on that page. But I should save at least your last attempted page view and then try to redirect you there again on refresh provided the game turn is done flipping. I've made the mistake of refreshing that page also, but of course it will never work =)
0 link