HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Auto Refresh After Turn Completion Messages in this topic - RSS

Rydh2o
Rydh2o

12/29/2016
Rydh2o
Rydh2o
Hoping to see an event control to automatically refresh and return to the previously viewed selection. I tend to play at work and I sometimes babysit certain areas such as the Construction tab on my HQ. Efficiency is my game and while I am multitasking at work I'd love to be able to deploy an ACP as quickly as possible.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

12/29/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Rydh2o wrote:
Hoping to see an event control to automatically refresh and return to the previously viewed selection. I tend to play at work and I sometimes babysit certain areas such as the Construction tab on my HQ. Efficiency is my game and while I am multitasking at work I'd love to be able to deploy an ACP as quickly as possible.

I'm scared of putting in an auto refresh option as people will just leave their browsers up for days a time. The game, while optimized somewhat, is not very bandwidth friendly with all the big grids and charts all over the place.

You know you can have a transport "Wait" till about when your ACP is done, then give it a few Pick up order in a row to make sure you got it and then a list of orders to deploy it. You don't really have to sit there and wait for it to be created.
0 link
Rydh2o
Rydh2o

12/29/2016
Rydh2o
Rydh2o
Hmm well thought and I completely agree with that concern. I was talking with a buddy of mine who I am bringing in on the beta test here. We are both here in Vegas and are old school gamers. He is a developer on the Microsoft Holo Lens and quite brilliant. I ran the idea through him and he saw some of the same concerns as far as sheer traffic.
Love the wait feature. Thanks much.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

12/29/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I'm in Las Vegas too ya know =) I live up Northwest around Buffalo and Elkhorn
0 link
Rydh2o
Rydh2o

12/30/2016
Rydh2o
Rydh2o
I'm northwest as well! Jones at 215. I'm by the Post Office and Lutheran Compound over there. LOL. Craziness. Added you on Facebook yesterday cause I swear you and this all seem so familiar... Noticed you went to UNLV as well but I am 4 years after you there. I'm Steven on Facebook btw.
0 link