HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Compenstation Messages in this topic - RSS

Zip555
Zip555

1/10/2017
Zip555
Zip555
When a structure or unit is destroyed, at the moment you get a 50% refund of the build cost. Often the time required to rebuild a structure is more important than the cost, so a fast-rebuild voucher would often be more useful than cash. letting me rebuild up to the original level much faster than normal. Letting me choose between a fast-rebuild and cheap-rebuild voucher would be great.
Vouchers would not be tradeable

Corp HQ are important and take ages to rebuild, I think they should not be destructable.
edited by Zip555 on 1/10/2017
edited by Zip555 on 1/10/2017
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/10/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Fast rebuilds would be tricky ti implement and might be going against the spirit of the game, If I knock out your level 8 shipyard I kind of want it to stay knocked out for a while. THe payback money makes it so it doesn't devestate your game. Your COrp HQ doens't lose its level, if you are level 8 Corp and rebuild, youshould be getting a level 8 Corp HQ again, it builds instantly. The problem is that you lose your IN PROGRESS upgrade on yoru corp HQ which could take weeks. That is something we can adress.
0 link
RadCavalier
RadCavalier

1/10/2017
RadCavalier
RadCavalier
I agree, while the time is the more significant consequence, it is also the whole reason attacks would happen in a PvP war.
0 link