HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Order completion log Messages in this topic - RSS

ColErr
ColErr

1/12/2017
ColErr
ColErr
Could we get a log of when orders complete? Either in the actual "Display Logs" when each order finishes, or on the order screen, the turn that each order last completed on? Would be a bit easier to figure out timing rather than going through accounting to see when certain things there change to figure out when orders (like buys, sells, and moves) complete.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/12/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ColErr wrote:
Could we get a log of when orders complete? Either in the actual "Display Logs" when each order finishes, or on the order screen, the turn that each order last completed on? Would be a bit easier to figure out timing rather than going through accounting to see when certain things there change to figure out when orders (like buys, sells, and moves) complete.

The unit shows Orders Complete in its "Display Logs", but there is no way to display all your unit logs at once. Perhaps we can make that another "section" ont he assets page, to show all your recent unit logs?
0 link
ColErr
ColErr

1/13/2017
ColErr
ColErr
It shows when the whole order completes. I have a ship on a loop, and the log is empty.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/13/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ColErr wrote:
It shows when the whole order completes. I have a ship on a loop, and the log is empty.

Ah, you want every order that completes to be in the log? Is it so you time how longs things are taking? There was an idea to make the order list give you an estimated time in turns for every order on the list. That might be more useful than dumping into the logs
0 link
ColErr
ColErr

1/13/2017
ColErr
ColErr
That would also be helpful. Figured it would be easier on your side to say when something finished, rather than when it might finish.

Unrelated, sent funds for backer rewards, how long should I wait?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/13/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ColErr wrote:
That would also be helpful. Figured it would be easier on your side to say when something finished, rather than when it might finish.

Unrelated, sent funds for backer rewards, how long should I wait?

... as soon as I realize the email notification of your payment has gone to the spam folder I will get right on that....
It's done.... =)
0 link