Vagabond820
Vagabond820

2/5/2017
Vagabond820
Vagabond820
1. building
1. transport
1. freighter

as well as had damaged, 3 other buildings and multiple units by AI forces with 0 assist from the system guards.

Did I miss something?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/5/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vagabond820 wrote:
1. building
1. transport
1. freighter

as well as had damaged, 3 other buildings and multiple units by AI forces with 0 assist from the system guards.

Did I miss something?

You mean the elected players? Slimy politicians! Who keeps voting for these guys! =)
I wonder if battles in your ruler ships should be sent to you via comms. Like if you run Mercury, you should be informed of any combat in Mercury
0 link
Orexis
Orexis

2/5/2017
Orexis
Orexis
great idea!
0 link
Vagabond820
Vagabond820

2/8/2017
Vagabond820
Vagabond820
the attacks were by raiders lord humongous and the machine unknown. previously the terran federation would show up to assist. that a players job now?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/8/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vagabond820 wrote:
the attacks were by raiders lord humongous and the machine unknown. previously the terran federation would show up to assist. that a players job now?

There are Terran fed ships that sit at 12:12 on the planet and respond randomly to fighting and then come back but it looks like some of them have kind of lost there way and are just hanging out . Its something ill look into

I take that back, he units do hang around when nothing to do, the closest units to a fight are usually called in to come guard it, but it has a random element to it. You ll get more ships coming more often if there is repeated combat at the same location. I think I need more ships scaled to population. Earth needs more then a few ships floating around
edited by DrDread on 2/8/2017
0 link