HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Maybe a lack of logic Messages in this topic - RSS

hellboydmc
hellboydmc

2/11/2017
hellboydmc
hellboydmc
I recebtly built a restaurent but for some reason it do not use any kind of meat.

And second point

It would be nice that when you wana build something it tell you what you need to producte
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/11/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Danny Mayer wrote:
I recebtly built a restaurent but for some reason it do not use any kind of meat.

And second point

It would be nice that when you wana build something it tell you what you need to producte

I apologize. It would be difficult to keep all the "food" balanced if some of them went into making other things, like restaurants. Right now all the food and crops don't build into anything else, but they are much easier to make because one farm or ranch can produce all 6 of the different products. There was a time when "Restaurants" was actually going to be an entire category of structures from fast food to convenient stores to different kinds of restaurants which would take all the food and meat products to supply them. It didn't' work out that way and restaurant is just one kind of structure now with similar components as the others. Cotton is actually used in clothing though. One exception.

Showing what components you need when making a structure is difficult because the structure can make several different things and each one takes different things as components.

There is a full list of everything in the Guide page under production on the main website. There is also a list of everything on your Corp HQ structure under the More Info Tab.
0 link
hellboydmc
hellboydmc

2/11/2017
hellboydmc
hellboydmc
Thank you for the anwser
0 link