HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Grouping assets Messages in this topic - RSS

BaronOfThGalaxy
BaronOfThGalaxy

2/15/2017
BaronOfThGalaxy
BaronOfThGalaxy
Is it possible for a hotfix to make it possible that grouped units can't be viewed on the main asset screen, so you actually have to click the group to see it's contents.

This to reduce loading times, and won't load the group units within a tree structure, if that would actually do that...

Maybe if that is a good solution, to make it also available for buildings and maybe even products.
Just for a temporally practical fix.

At this point I'm just paralyzed since these loading times work like lag on my brain lol
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/15/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Hang in there, I'm going to try to re-work the assets page this week or next.

I'm surprised you're taking that long to load., I know others have complained also, I occasionaly see the website grind slowly also but I think its something else on the server. Its not the only website
0 link
BaronOfThGalaxy
BaronOfThGalaxy

2/16/2017
BaronOfThGalaxy
BaronOfThGalaxy
I must say I could be an exception being agitated a bit more by load times, but still the load times at this point are increasing considerably with every stuff that is added to the asset list in based on scale.
I'm used to with spreadsheet games to have a load time all below 1 seconds, if not it's going to work on my nerves, than its the other way around for me waiting for the program to response, instead of the program waiting for me to response.
Its not I can't handle any load times, there can be compromises especially for web browser games, but getting used to a current load time is also not possible since it will just change and increases the more you have/do.
0 link