General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Quick quick question about the reset Messages in this topic - RSS

hellboydmc
hellboydmc

2/27/2017
hellboydmc
hellboydmc
I would likw to confirme something.

Evry time there is a reset of the game we will receive the bonus we got if we paid like 90$or we need to buy it evry time?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/27/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Danny Mayer wrote:
I would likw to confirme something.

Evry time there is a reset of the game we will receive the bonus we got if we paid like 90$or we need to buy it evry time?

There won't be any "resets" in the live game. But while we're in Beta Test and everyone is playing for free, "resets" might happen. So far I'm only planning to reset the game once. Perhaps in the next month or two. I will have to in order to try out some changes that I can't drop onto a game that's been running for a while.

Most likely on a reset all the corporations will be liquidated and get to start with their net worth, or maybe a fraction of it. Anyone who is "paid" will still be "paid" for a certain amount of time but we will probably be testing out the payment system after a reset so you can actually "test" it. But whatever you buy during that Beta will be given to you again in the live game. If you drop $90 during the beta, you're gonna get the $90 package when the game starts live in addition to playing the beta with it.

Not sure exactly how I want to handle the players that are worth 3 billion right now in this beta, whether it translates into a bonus for the next beta, it probably will because I can't "test" much in a month if everyone starts fresh
0 link
hellboydmc
hellboydmc

2/27/2017
hellboydmc
hellboydmc
Okay perfect
0 link
BaronOfThGalaxy
BaronOfThGalaxy

2/28/2017
BaronOfThGalaxy
BaronOfThGalaxy
In case I get back to 6 billion again or 3, either case I'd like to start from default capital when game goes live because I like to pown my enemies from scratch.
0 link