HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Defending home town Messages in this topic - RSS

IamGroot
IamGroot

3/8/2017
IamGroot
IamGroot
I am just wondering about how the mechanics of this works. I know on Earth or all of SOL we have Terran Federation troops. I myself started in Jacksonville a few days back. I guess out of general paranoia I felt I should pitch in on defending my home town.. I have even gone so far as deploying at least an Infantry unit at my mining / extraction locations.

Anyways when I first started I saw a pretty nice stack (as in 5 or more) of 'Rail Guns' in Jacksonville owned by Terran Fed (Just going to call em' the TF now on). After I built my first one they all disappeared. The TF still has other military here but that stack of Rail Guns (level 9) are no longer here and now I feel even more obligated to pitch in on defense. So my main question is that in producing a Rail gun did I chase off the TF Rail guns. Its too bad since I only made one and it is still not yet LvL 9.. So in pitching in did I just create a weak point??

At this time I have made a couple more and am working on upgrading them - I realize Earth is probably better defended then most alternatives, I do not see other players actually building fixed defenses in their HQ Earth bases. Still you never know what with all the Kaiju spawning.

--
"We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like."

- Tyler Durden
0 link