HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

3 Forum Tweak Ideas Messages in this topic - RSS

IamGroot
IamGroot

3/10/2017
IamGroot
IamGroot
- 3 Ideas for edits / adjustments to current Forum:

#1. A search bar in forum
Reasoning:
* There is already quite a few pages, I hate to feel like I am beating a dead horse subject. It would be better to revive an older thread and give support, or add to it rather then have multiple threads blooming on same subject over the course of time.
* I have found that I can answer many of my own questions by reading other past topics so having a search would cut down on redundant subjects.. (not that many exist that I see right now) Inspire users to utilize a more logical 'header'. Reduce time spent scrolling through pages of past topics. = A much more useful resource for learning the finer points of the game.

#2. User login adjustment
Reasoning:
Past experience shows that after X amount of time passes with a forum tab open and forum will auto log out a member (or just me). Trying to log back in using top right field shows shows - Error wrong user name or password. I actually tried to log back in several times using the name and password I signed up with, even later tried to change password in profile.. Which shows the right amount of characters to legitimize the reasoning that it should be my actual password / user name.. But it also claims ' Wrong username / password '.
If I close tab and try to log back in via forum link on home page browser will open to Guest form page, rather then my actual account... If I wait for a bit then try again it will then open my User account.

#3. Full Reply feature
Reasoning:
There is no click drag corner button on Quick reply so in responding to any current topic only allows you to visualize aprox 3 lines of text (sorry may be one more or less). Anyways this makes it harder to see whole body of written material, and or edit pre-posting.

Thanks in advance for consideration of implementing my proposed ideas.

Ps - No need to reply to this, or use "reply with quote". This is just a little worm of thought being thrown into the sea of dreams.
Hope I am not beating any dead horsies with this one, there is more suggestion pages then any other section.
edited by IamGroot on 3/10/2017

--
"We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like."

- Tyler Durden
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

3/10/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I acknowledge problems with the forum =)

It was something we got over the shelf and didn't modify much
0 link