HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

List resource stacks in viewscreen Messages in this topic - RSS

cyb0rg
cyb0rg

4/9/2017
cyb0rg
cyb0rg
Currently there is no way to see resource stacks in a single sector except from your assets window.

One would think you could see them in viewscreen mode with 'resources' selected.
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

4/9/2017
Hutton
Hutton
The RESOURCES tab actually seems intended to give you information specifically about what raw material harvesting can be harvested where. The INDUSTRY tab shows you what products are warehoused at a location. However, it only provides that information about other Corps. This hasn't bother me because you can go to ASSETS->PRODUCTS and click on the LOCATION header on the second list. This clumps all your products together by location.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/10/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Hutton wrote:
The RESOURCES tab actually seems intended to give you information specifically about what raw material harvesting can be harvested where. The INDUSTRY tab shows you what products are warehoused at a location. However, it only provides that information about other Corps. This hasn't bother me because you can go to ASSETS->PRODUCTS and click on the LOCATION header on the second list. This clumps all your products together by location.

Not seeing your own products on this tab is a bug I'm fixing =)
0 link