HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Consecutive unit upgrade orders Messages in this topic - RSS

Vulpex
Vulpex

4/14/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Heyo there...

Well would be nice to be able to have consecutive upgrade orders for units - I can repeat just about any order I want - production, attack, movement whatever but I need to get in, login give a unit upgrade order and either wait around or wait till I login again for the unit to be able to upgrade again.

For units with an upgrade time of a day or more it doesn't matter that much but for units with relatively short upgrade times it's annoying to have to wait days and days for an upgrade... would be fair to all and useful to all if we could just tell a unit to upgrade three times and that was that.

But maybe this is just a problem for me as I can login normally only once a day (rarely a couple of times)
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/14/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vulpex wrote:
Heyo there...

Well would be nice to be able to have consecutive upgrade orders for units - I can repeat just about any order I want - production, attack, movement whatever but I need to get in, login give a unit upgrade order and either wait around or wait till I login again for the unit to be able to upgrade again.

For units with an upgrade time of a day or more it doesn't matter that much but for units with relatively short upgrade times it's annoying to have to wait days and days for an upgrade... would be fair to all and useful to all if we could just tell a unit to upgrade three times and that was that.

But maybe this is just a problem for me as I can login normally only once a day (rarely a couple of times)

I might be able to add something to the upgrade UI where you can essentialy say "upgrade until level X". the tricky part is the ship upgrade that require a type of upgrade. Eventhat can be makde to be single select and using the existing dropdown. So really all I have to add is the "upgrade till level X" dropdown
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

4/14/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Yum!!! Put it on that backburner list that the cat ran off with a few months back wink
0 link