UI rework and account management Messages in this topic - RSS

Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/23/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
We mostly spent time on back end changes that you won't notice this week. Payment system seems to be working well. And there is code coming together to send emails for account expirations and such.

We also added a couple of images for Transports and Mechanized. We should have Armored, Artillery and battlesuits soon.

The arrow ticks on the Viewscreen >> Military tab were not working correctly. They are now. The arrows and squares show the moving and standing military but they go from light greens to heavier reds depending on how much Military power is there or moving.

The biggest change we made however was the Demand screen. We were able to squeeze in another couple of columns in the Demand Top 10 grid that shows the location and product with the Highest or Lowest demand. If for example you are looking at Earth and you don't select any demand category and set the top ten list to "Max Demand %" you will see the locations of the highest Demand products across the planets. Switch the order by to Low and you will see the lowest demand products. If you filter the product categories it will filter along with it. You can zoom out to the entire system and se what the most high demand products are per planet. This should make it a lot easier for you Buy low Sell high players out there =)

As for launching the game live, I am pretty confident it will happen next weekend or maybe the week after. I am considering doing a "soft launch" without much fanfare or advertising. The game needs a lot more polishing and I don't even have all my unit images yet. I don't know if my artist is going to deliver in the next 2 weeks. I don't want to delay the game much longer so I'm going to make it work within a week or two =)
0 link