HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Buildings not functioning Messages in this topic - RSS

davegwyther
davegwyther

4/24/2017
davegwyther
davegwyther
Great game, love it!

I've just built a hi-tech tool factory but at present don't have all the materials required to build hi-tech tools. Also, I ran out of basic fabric at one point for my carpeting factory. However, on the 'assets' overview screen it still said that these factories were producing.

A good feature would be that if factories are not producing because they don't have the required materials, that these are listed in red on the assets screen so that you can easily identify and resolve any issues.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

4/24/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Oh great idea !!! I think it might have come up before but that's no reason not to consider doing it. Nothing can wreck your economy faster than not realizing you ran out of water for your factories...
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/25/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vulpex wrote:
Oh great idea !!! I think it might have come up before but that's no reason not to consider doing it. Nothing can wreck your economy faster than not realizing you ran out of water for your factories...

I'm looking for an "easy " way to do this without grinding the assets page. Checking for appropriate components available is not a fast query and the assets page is getting overloaded as it is =)
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

4/25/2017
Hutton
Hutton
Would it be possible to just check if the structure produced last turn? That would mean that halted structures would also be red, but I don't think it would undermine the usefulness too much.

Although it might fail to flag structures that were producing at less than assigned capacity. If a structure is ordered to produce at 100%, but only has enough material to make 50%, does it stall or produce the 50%?
0 link