HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Open a new page? (Not about:blank) Messages in this topic - RSS

cyb0rg
cyb0rg

4/28/2017
cyb0rg
cyb0rg
A lot of long pages with links will not open the link in a new window/tab. For example the page that lists all the battles, if you right click->new tab on a battle you just get about:blank. So basically you have to directly click on the battle to see it, then reload the whole list of battles again to see another battle.

Wouldn't it be more efficient if battle links just opened a new window?
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

4/28/2017
Hutton
Hutton
A temporary workaround is to duplicate the tab your starting with (Ctrl+K) and then left click on the link you want in the new tab.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/29/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
This one is a little tricky because the battle page allows you to go "next Prev" across a set of battles and it has to keep the original grid search hidden behind it to do it. If you open a new page entirely you lose that. I can rework it so it function as you described while still retaining that it just isn't a 5 min fix is all.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

4/29/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Just how many tabs/windows do you guys use while playing this anyhow? I seldom use more than 3, 4 tops.
0 link
John
John

4/30/2017
John
John
3-4 tabs, same as you I guess. I'd use more, but the 10m ticks tend to screw up tabs (The settings at least) upon reloading them.

--
Walk the true path, or be trampled beneath it.
0 link
badmaw
badmaw

5/1/2017
badmaw
badmaw
4 windows 2 tabs each but it can go to more than 10 tabs when I update transporters orders for example. Seems like a UI issue.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/1/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
badmaw wrote:
4 windows 2 tabs each but it can go to more than 10 tabs when I update transporters orders for example. Seems like a UI issue.

Now you need 3 monitors and a second computer with 4 keyboards and update transport orders with both hands and both feet while running 26 accounts. Then take a screenshot like that one WoW player. =)
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/1/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Doctor Dread wrote:
Now you need 3 monitors and a second computer with 4 keyboards and update transport orders with both hands and both feet while running 26 accounts. Then take a screenshot like that one WoW player. =)

That's for wimps...

You should see some of the multiboxing rigs the used in EVE online back in the day... I know of people who ran 15 monitors with 40+ clients simultaneously. Scary stuff.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/1/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vulpex wrote:
Doctor Dread wrote:

That's for wimps...

You should see some of the multiboxing rigs the used in EVE online back in the day... I know of people who ran 15 monitors with 40+ clients simultaneously. Scary stuff.

Those are the people you make the $450 lifetime sub with cool cosmetics packages for =)
0 link