General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Mid-construction at upgrade? Messages in this topic - RSS

badmaw
badmaw

5/8/2017
badmaw
badmaw
FuriousGeorge,

I was just talking with another developer about things I enjoy and preoccupy me. Nobody forces him to talk to me about it or to do something, we just talk as long as both of us are interested to. You don't need to protect him, I won't hurt him, cross my hearth.

Doctor Dread,

I'm not expecting you to do a game like that, where this idea comes from? You did some odd things in the game (I don't talk about the balance or limits) and I wanted to help. If you are not interested or you have any problem with this please say so. I see that mammy wants to protect you but I'm not aware of any wrong doing.

What I am talking about is how you can fix the "Game is doing the round" awkwardness. You don't need a budget for this, you have to refactor a few things. Of course, you need to first acknowledge the problem, then to accept help from strangers, who knows what else.

I don't wanna make you uncomfortable, I just wanna help you just as many others helped me. I'm also pretty oblivious to social conventions, so if I do something wrong just tell me.
0 link