HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Sorting Messages in this topic - RSS

badmaw
badmaw

5/8/2017
badmaw
badmaw
In the assets page > overview, we have the list of structures, then military grouped by type, then the products. This is perfect.

Well, inside these groups can we have an order, more precisely the alphabetical order?

Thank you for your time.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/8/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
badmaw wrote:
In the assets page > overview, we have the list of structures, then military grouped by type, then the products. This is perfect.

Well, inside these groups can we have an order, more precisely the alphabetical order?

Thank you for your time.

I think inside the group of types It is sorted by its ID in the database, which is essentially sorting by "created date". the older ones are near the top. It would be a debate on what to sort it by, everyone has their tastes. It's something I can try to put in a User Settings page, something I need anyway, where you can set preferences for all sorts of things.
0 link
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge

5/8/2017
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
If I was creating a game on my own I would ignore that and focus on what's important to the soon-to-be launch. Us players can make spreadsheets and sort it any way we want. Great work on Barons!
0 link
badmaw
badmaw

5/8/2017
badmaw
badmaw
Well, unlike you I am creating games on my own and I assure you a developer needs and wants feedback from his players and he surely can decide for himself what to do and when.

Also, I don't need a sorted list, than can be done by a monkey as we find out on this thread. What I need very often is to find a certain item in that big list and click on it.

Thank you for the input, Dave.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/8/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I do want feedback, post away, I have a big list of little things and a small list of big things. Making a settings screen so users can tweak the sorting of their Assets page is on the big list of little things =)
0 link