HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

No Refund If You Cancel Construction? Messages in this topic - RSS

Bossalinie
Bossalinie

5/16/2017
Bossalinie
Bossalinie
Was 20/50 turns on build a structure when I realized that I needed to go another route. I cancelled the construction which cost me 100k... is it a total loss? I never received anything... not even a partial payment
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/16/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Bossalinie wrote:
Was 20/50 turns on build a structure when I realized that I needed to go another route. I cancelled the construction which cost me 100k... is it a total loss? I never received anything... not even a partial payment

I apologize that there is no warning when you do this. Its something that was overlooked and I need to get it in there. I can see it in your accounting and will compensate you for it
0 link
Bossalinie
Bossalinie

5/16/2017
Bossalinie
Bossalinie
Very much appreciate it!

For future references, when you mentioned overlooked, did you mean a warning that you will lose the cost or the actual refunding of the cost function?

I'm good with either one, just wanted to know, just in case...
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/16/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Bossalinie wrote:
Very much appreciate it!

For future references, when you mentioned overlooked, did you mean a warning that you will lose the cost or the actual refunding of the cost function?

I'm good with either one, just wanted to know, just in case...

I wasn't planning on making any recovery money but honestly I might make it half return at least if I can work it in easily. I have the same issue with canceling units in a queue.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/16/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Hmm... units in a queue though are different because you haven't paid for them yet so you can cancel the units in the queue without penalty but if you cancel the unit currently under construction - there you lose your cash.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/16/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vulpex wrote:
Hmm... units in a queue though are different because you haven't paid for them yet so you can cancel the units in the queue without penalty but if you cancel the unit currently under construction - there you lose your cash.

I meant unit in the queue that has already begun building, not the ones down the list
0 link