HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Fleet Managment Messages in this topic - RSS

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge

5/17/2017
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Hello there!

Is there no way to Remove or Add units to a Fleet? I'm looking through options and can't seem to find the controls to separate the units. Do I need to just select them individually and give them orders, will that break the fleet?

Thanks!

-BB
0 link
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge

5/17/2017
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Also I'm curious as to how a Fleet carries cargo. Looking at the Fleet, it shows my item being carried, but if I look at each unit individually in that fleet, they are both empty?
0 link
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge

5/17/2017
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge wrote:
Hello there!

Is there no way to Remove or Add units to a Fleet? I'm looking through options and can't seem to find the controls to separate the units. Do I need to just select them individually and give them orders, will that break the fleet?

Thanks!

-BB

Ignore this one, I just found the tab. I'm a silly head! My second question still stands however!
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/17/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
FuriousGeorge wrote:
FuriousGeorge wrote:
Hello there!

Thanks!

-BB

Ignore this one, I just found the tab. I'm a silly head! My second question still stands however!

The group is the only unit that carries anything. Your actual units are kind of in limbo. When you remove a unit from group it will ask you to transfer some cargo to the unit as it leaves
0 link