HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Pickup "All" command Messages in this topic - RSS

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge

5/18/2017
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Lets say you have your HQ buying materials each round (100). You have 600 already at the city, and you send a transport to pick up Thing:ALL. Does it try to pick up the NEW items just bought every turn and stay there indefinitely, or will it leave after the first group is picked up? I'm just curious on the order of operations.

Same question for if I set it to pick up Thing:1000 and there are 700 units with a constant buy order. Will it stay there or leave?

Can the option be made to pick up what's on hand that single turn, and then leave regardless of purchase orders?

I hope this makes sense!

-BB
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/18/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Actually it would be really good to have the full list that describes when the different orders are executed relative to one another. As far as I know movement goes first, but everything else I am not certain of (including what you posted here)
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/18/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
When Buying, it will keep buying until it fills its cargo unless you told it to stop at a specific number. If the volume is low or crowded you might be picking up 50 a turn and spend all day there. On buys you should force a set number in low volume cities otherwise you might bring your warp freighter and spend 5 days buying 25k worth of stuff on accident =)

When set to TRANSFER, it does NOT wait for anything, like more of it coming from a factory. It will pick up what it can, and when it has picked up everything it was told to (even ALL) or hit its cargo limit it will immediately move to its next order. If you give it a specific number to transfer, then it will wait until it hit that number (I'm not 100% confident on this one. Transfer might never wait, have to try it), however it will always move on to next order if for whatever reason it got zero quantity on a transfer, buy, sell.
0 link