Forum to discuss corporate politics and in-game events

Mars Provisional Colonial Government Messages in this topic - RSS

TCromwell
TCromwell

5/21/2017
TCromwell
TCromwell
Notice To All Persons

The flowing are the laws on Mars and her moons as set down by the Mars Provisional Colonial Government. All of witch is subject to change once the formal government is laid out in the coming days. Until then the following laws and regulations are in effect on Mars. So long as non member corps are following these rules they will automatically receive protection from the Provisional Colonial Government. All city defenses will be built and manged by members.

• Trade in all goods and services are allowed; with following exception, crashing any market can result in a trade ban.
  • No corporation, that is not a member of the TCA, is allowed to place their headquarters on Mars; with our direct written consent of the PCG.
  • No military units or buildings may be placed on Mars by nonmember corporations.
  • Exceptions are allowed for trade vessels and units. Furthermore scouts are allowed for the purpose of ACPs.

Any one violating these rules will receive a formal written warning that outlines what law(s) they are violating; as well as the choice of actions and window to preform remediation.

Current Member Guilds:

The Dogstar Confederacy
The Ghost Syndicate
edited by TCromwell on 5/22/2017

--
Emperor of Earth
0 link
John
John

5/22/2017
John
John
I hope guilds claiming planets can eventually lead to inter planetary wars as a form of guild wars. This game has so many possibilities for political insanity.

--
Walk the true path, or be trampled beneath it.
0 link
TCromwell
TCromwell

5/22/2017
TCromwell
TCromwell
I agree there is a lot to be gained. Sadly most every one seems bent on disallowing this to ever come to pass. That or at least not while we are all stuck in the same system.

--
Emperor of Earth
0 link
bosik1
bosik1

5/22/2017
bosik1
bosik1
Sol should be a safe system for new players imo. It'd suck if every newbie was caught in the crossfire of guild wars on regular basis, external systems should be a fair game tho.
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

5/22/2017
Hutton
Hutton
I think some players objecting to the claim is the exact nature by which the afore mentioned guild wars will come to pass.

Looking forward to just being a spectator of the next one.
0 link
TCromwell
TCromwell

5/22/2017
TCromwell
TCromwell
War... War never changes.

--
Emperor of Earth
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/23/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Statement from the ARK Guild

The ARK guild recognizes the provisional government of Mars whose jurisdiction includes the entire planet of Mars.

ARK guild further recognizes that Mars is the area of interest of the Ghost Syndicate and the Dogstar Confederacy which currently constitute the government of Mars.

As a guild ARK has no particular interest in Mars at this time. Individual members of our guild may settle on Mars as individual companies following the rules of the provisional government.

This statement is not an alliance but simply a recognition of the work and value of the efforts carried out by Ghost Syndicate and Dogstar Confederacy in the development of Mars.
0 link
TCromwell
TCromwell

5/25/2017
TCromwell
TCromwell
We greatly value this recognition and appreciate the ARK Guilds willingness to work with in regards to Mars. We (TGS & TDC) will of course return such a sentiment on any such moon or world the ARK should lay rightful claim to.

--
Emperor of Earth
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

5/26/2017
Hutton
Hutton
Obviously this nonsense needs to come to an end before I leave office. The first election for Emperor of Earth was, after all, a referendum on Planetary Resources unprovoked hostility on Mars, and the people of Earth voted me into office with a specific mandate to bring this criminal organization to justice. I ask brother Vulpex to remember that when he thinks about how to spin these events in his current campaign.

I hope both candidates will state publicly their intention to continue my policy of holding outlaw organizations that attack Earth based colonies accountable. I would have grave misgiving about their fitness for office otherwise. A war crimanal like Planetary Resources/Tailored Arms/Colonial Defense Corporation, or whatever other aliases Mr. Cromwell tries to hide behind, cannot be allowed to become entrenched as an illegitimate warlord of Mars.

The resolution of the Mars incident was put on the back burner following the Moon incident. Planetary resources was invited to return to the fold during that crisis through Bussiness Bussiness, but he was reported to have scoffed at the offer. Now promises must be kept. Accounts must be settled.

I would also remind everyone that the City of New York sent the first colonists to Mars, and it was they who were slaughtered by Planetary Resources, AKA Tailored Arms, AKA Colonial Defense Corporation. So beyond my duty as Emperor to the safety of Earth, beyond my duty to make good on my campaign promises, I also involk the City of New York's lawful right to settle this vendetta. This corporation will not be allowed to occupy Erben at any point in the future, regardless of aliases.

Other members of the Ghost Syndicate will not be held responsible for the action of their leader if they do not try to thwart justice now. Farm Industries will be forgiven their defense of the criminal during the current action because we could not afford to give them warning to stand down. Ghost Syndicate Members will not be given the benefit of the doubt if they appear to be gearing up for war.

The Dogstar Confederacy played a valuable role in diffusing the civil war on Earth. I won't second guess their decision to deal with shady organizations on the outer planets, and hope they will continue to do good bussiness on Earth. I encourage them to pick up the mantle here and establish a legitimate government on Mars.
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

5/26/2017
Hutton
Hutton
Good news! It seems Farm Industries pulled their forces out of the conflict before it started. I'm glad to see they are not caught in the crossfire.
0 link
^Obsidian Church^
^Obsidian Church^

5/27/2017
Interested in seeing where this goes.
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

5/27/2017
Hutton
Hutton
Planetary Resources has reshuffled it's board of directors and returned to the fold. My last act as emperor is to grant full pardon to their CEO, Mr. Cromwell. The sale of:

2 level 10 Frigates
2 level 1 Fighters
2 level 1 Bombers
1 level 2 Freighter
2 Structure ACPs

from the imperial navy has been authorized to expedite re-establishment of this vital enterprise.

Long live the next Emperor.
0 link
skroner
skroner

7/16/2017
skroner
skroner
Are the PCGs rules for military units still in affect?

Darksky Industries has 2 facilities up and running on Mars which are protected by our forces. If the PCG will still provide protection, Darksky Industries will immediately remove our units from those facilities or donate them to the PCG to assist in providing protection to Colonists.

Please advise?
edited by skroner on 7/16/2017
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

7/17/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
I believe that unfortunately the Mars Provision Government has collapsed - unfortunate but such is the way of things.
0 link
SpaceMonkey
SpaceMonkey

7/17/2017
SpaceMonkey
SpaceMonkey
The Space Monkey is the new Ruler of Mars. Foreign investment is welcome, but only primates will be granted work visas. Please inform your Human Resources Department so they may hire new employees accordingly.

Spacemonkey LLC is exploiting Metal resources at 11:20, 13:12, 10:19 and 9:20 to their full potential and has no patience for further crowding. The multiple metal resources in Erben as well as others across Mars are open for public use (for monkeys). Metel is availible cheap on Mars ($100/unit) from Space Monkey LLC (for monkeys).
0 link
Aywanez
Aywanez

7/17/2017
Aywanez
Aywanez
That's nice, about primates. Thing is, most of us already are. Primatus.Haplorhinus.Hominid.Homo.Sapiens, at your service. (there was some confusion at the customs and immigration desk, as it says "Wolf" in my ID card, but I assure you that's just a misunderstanding)
0 link
skroner
skroner

7/17/2017
skroner
skroner
Darksky Industries will comply with Primate hiring practice as directed by Space Monkey LLC to include our Defensive Units. As a matter of fact, Darksky Industries feels that Primates are well suited for working on Mars.

We look forward to a long and prosperous arrangement with Space Monkey LLC and all other Corps working on Mars. smile
edited by skroner on 7/17/2017
0 link