HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Grains Messages in this topic - RSS

EdwardBishop
EdwardBishop

5/23/2017
EdwardBishop
EdwardBishop
I can understand why many varieties of crops were removed, however perhaps Grains could be added in lieu of wheat/rice-etc...
edited by EdwardBishop on 6/23/2017
0 link
EdwardBishop
EdwardBishop

6/23/2017
EdwardBishop
EdwardBishop
I realized this would imbalance Farms & Ranches, so I would suggest Dairy for Ranches to go along with Grains for Farms.
edited by EdwardBishop on 6/23/2017
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/23/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Farms and meats used to have TEN different products EACH 6 months ago in Alpha =)

It was reduced to 6. A lot of product type reduction was done. there used to be more like 180 products now its down to 150(?)

There used to be an ACP item for every TYPE of structure in the game back then also (like 40?) as opposed to the single ACP Structure we have now that can be built into any structure.

I ain't going back, you can't make me! =)
edited by DrDread on 6/23/2017
0 link
Aywanez
Aywanez

6/27/2017
Aywanez
Aywanez
It would be nice to have grains/wool as source products for something (like cotton is.) Other than that- no real point.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/27/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Aywanez wrote:
It would be nice to have grains/wool as source products for something (like cotton is.) Other than that- no real point.

I got an Excel sheet with 12 tabs and a mile long sideways for product types balancing, i couldn't get it to all work perfectly =)

Cotton made it into Fabrics because Fabrics was an entire category that fed into clothing and without cotton it didn't make any sense, so cotton became a slightly more useful crop.
0 link