HomePolitics and Events

Forum to discuss corporate politics and in-game events

Kaiju threat - Imperial Compensation Fund Messages in this topic - RSS

Vulpex
Vulpex

5/29/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
A Kaiju is expected to wreck havoc in the near future through Earth as it seeks to find a target.

We hope that the strength of Earth's defenses will be enough to stop the Kaiju at whichever city might be its target.

However, in the meantime it will inevitably destroy assets along the way in undefended locations on its path. As the decision was made not to defend those positions it is right and fair that compensation be established.

For those corporations whose guilds are unable or unwilling to compensate for the loss, is this compensation fund established.

The fund will compensate for 50% of the value of the destroyed industries (the other 50% is generally recovered as salvage) this will allow those corps who need that help to reconstruct fully.

All claims to the compensation fund must be made here, in writing, quoting both the industrial infrastructure destroyed and the reference to the battle where the loss was incurred.

Compensation will proceed rapidly after that.

Important disclaimer - military infrastructure and units are exempt from this fund, as is the infrastructure located in cities which will be defended with all the strength that Sol can muster.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/30/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
It has been confirmed that the following corporations took the following loses to Kaiju on Earth - 15:13

Steves
Metal Mine lvl 2

Andama Enterprise
Metal Mine lvl 3

Promised Ventures
Metal Mine lvl 2

MAGA Corp
Metal Mine lvl 4

Aricorp
Metal Mine lvl 1

Rahl Corp
Metal Mine lvl 3

AlmaCorp
Metal Mine lvl 4
Metal Mine lvl 4

Greco
Metal Mine lvl 3

Oxydia
Metal Mine lvl 5

Seraphim Technology
Metal Mine lvl 5

Dant
Metal Mine lvl 3

Mars Bars
Metal Mine lvl 4

Compensation from the fund is equal to the salvage value of the facility destroyed as follows:

lvl 10 - 5 M
lvl 9 - 3.75 M
lvl 8 - 2.5 M
lvl 7 - 2 M
lvl 6 - 1.5 M
lvl 5 - 1 M
lvl 4 - 500 k
lvl 3 - 250 k
lvl 2 - 100 k
lvl 1 - 50 k
edited by Vulpex on 5/30/2017
0 link
Tsark90
Tsark90

5/30/2017
Tsark90
Tsark90
I would like to apply for the imperial compensation (the corporation is Dant),
I have lost a lv.3 metal mine in the battle at 15:13 http://baronsofthegalaxy.com/corporate_battles.aspx?battleid=399&f=1
I already recovered 250k as salvage.
Thank you
edited by Tsark90 on 5/30/2017
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

6/1/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Tsark I am still waiting for you to setup a contract in game so I can compensate you - please check you messages for more instructions.
0 link