HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Price Limits for Buy/Sell Orders Messages in this topic - RSS

Leyic1
Leyic1

6/16/2017
Leyic1
Leyic1
This would be an optional limit when placing a 'buy from city' or 'sell from city' order. The unit will not buy a good if the current price for that good is above the limit. The unit will not sell a good if the current price for that good is below the limit. This would make it possible to avoid a scenario where a unit engaged in trade ends up buying high and selling low, but without requiring the unit to remember the previous prices at which it bought goods. It would also be useful for preventing the sale of a product below a specified price if there's any concern that the demand may crash.
+1 link
Tahujoe
Tahujoe

6/17/2017
Tahujoe
Tahujoe
Probably going to end up with a similar answer to the "if-goto" suggestion: Makes the orders list a bit too botty.

--
I swear I'm not trying to break things.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/18/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I think I saw this request before, it's not too difficult to add one more condition like this and yes it's borderline "botty" but it might happen, It would just skip the order if the price is too high. It might happen n the future
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

6/18/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
We've seen variants of this over time. But this one is the least botty of all the ones I've seen. I kinda like it.
0 link