HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Fulfill contracts with present stacks Messages in this topic - RSS

Aywanez
Aywanez

6/30/2017
Aywanez
Aywanez
When someone offers to buy or sell a stack (of products or items) at a location where the stack is, it should just automatically fulfill from the stack.
So for example:
on turn 1
Alice LLC has 1000 giblets in Townsville
BobCorp puts up a contract to buy 555 giblets for 1 cent each to be delivered to Townsville
Alice LLC accepts the contract.

On turn 2, without anyone doing any additional actions:
Alice LLC should have 445 giblets in Townsville
BobCorp should have 555 giblets in Townsville
and Alice LLC should get $5.55
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

6/30/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Ouch... what if you don't have a stack that big? The advantage of the current system is that you can manage your stacks, which in turn allows for contracts to be filled over many many turns (I have a contract that has been running for about 5000 turns already)

Else if you accept a contract for 100,000 giblets in Townsville even if you happen to need your giblets to make your doodads all your giblets are fed to the contract without you being able to make your doodads. Not cool.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/30/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
You want the Repeating trade thing to happen without any transport unit IF the stacks are in the same location? Or are you saying I want to sell a stack of product, but not the whole stack, a set amount from it.
0 link
Tahujoe
Tahujoe

7/1/2017
Tahujoe
Tahujoe
Compromise: Perhaps allow certain structures (distro centers, HQ) to fill contract from resources available at location.

--
I swear I'm not trying to break things.
0 link
jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz

7/2/2017
jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
to be able to sell part of a stack without moving it would make me very happy smile
+1 link