Custom Vote almost done, some tweaks Messages in this topic - RSS

Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

7/9/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Still working on Custom Votes, it didn't make it in this week.

Accelerated Start 3 is now available
War Reparation Events was turned off for now. It has problems and I want to fix it.

You can now cancel guild invites from the same screen where you view your own guild invites. you can also boot members when you are editing them.

The Mysterious event was tweaked. The result that gives 3 level 1 artifacts now gives 5.

The first level upgrade on units from artifacts were modified to be more appropriate. Reapercraft gets Attack, Space train gets Cargo on its first upgrade for example. Reapercraft bug where it starts with no level upgrade was corrected. i still need to fix existing ones.

Galaxy expansion, New System expansion city threshold was lifted from 10 cities to 25. It now takes 25 cities in a system for it to activate the next nearest system. I realize its fun going around to each new system,planting 500 industry in 10 places immediately, waiting for a new system to spawn then salvaging everything and moving on. BUT we only want to pen up new systems when the previous oens are populated with players. Spawning a bunch of systems has thinned out the players across them. That was the problem that made us change Sol System to only be Planet Earth as the newbie zone. To aggregate players enough to make it work. Force spawning new systems is a little abusive, especially since its done mostly for artifact resources. At 25 cities threshold, you will probably need at least a second city spawning on each planet which is much more difficult to do with a hit and run of industry.
edited by DrDread on 7/9/2017
0 link