HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Distribution Center tweaks Messages in this topic - RSS

tom229
tom229

7/11/2017
tom229
tom229
Hello,

I'm quite new to this game and would like to say great job. It's been very enjoyable and I hope it has a long development path ahead.

I do have two suggestions with regards to Distribution Centers though, and am very eager to hear any feedback.

I'm finding it slightly difficult to manage my orders without critically analyzing my production, especially overnight. I think this could be largely solved with 1 change and 1 addition.

1) On single frequency orders, have the the Qty of the order go down as it's filled, or perhaps show how much is filled per order without clicking on each one individually.

2) Add an option to sell all but X amount of a resource, to make sure persistent orders don't eat into resources you need for tier 2 or 3 production while you're not able to monitor it.

It's quite possible I am trying to manage this in some backwards way, so I would recommend any suggestions or tips for how to better manage orders, especially when I can't login for a day or more.
edited by tom229 on 7/11/2017
+1 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

7/14/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
The minimum sell has been brought up before. Its something i want to add eventually.
+1 link