HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

View corporation assets Messages in this topic - RSS

Rekkles
Rekkles

7/17/2017
Rekkles
Rekkles
Just wondering if its the best idea to be able to freely view other corporations assets and their location, particularly in regards to items and resources.
Makes targeting their weaknesses rather easy no?
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

7/17/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Yes. That's by design though. Be nice or be strong.
0 link
Aywanez
Aywanez

7/17/2017
Aywanez
Aywanez
Even though corporations in the game are not publicly traded (wouldn't that be something though?) they still have to delare all their assets.
0 link
Rekkles
Rekkles

7/18/2017
Rekkles
Rekkles
Aywanez wrote:
Even though corporations in the game are not publicly traded (wouldn't that be something though?) they still have to delare all their assets.

That would be something though huh!!

I guess there is a big difference in my mind between knowing that someone has 1,000,000 exotic fabric and knowing that someone has 1,000,000 exotic fabric, stored at 11:12 on mars, guarded by whatever troops. Oh and they have 10 level 10 frigates moving away from that location. All for free, up-to-date and instantly.

I know many other games have espionage (and counter espionage), and i feel like that would fit beautifully into this game. Also feel like it kinda forces everyone to build up military in a significant way unless you have another player to protect you.

Course that's just me, and i tend to throw in my 2c far more often than needed :p

Peace!
0 link