HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Guild Questions Messages in this topic - RSS

Roddy (Cross Gen)
Roddy (Cross Gen)

7/26/2017
I am looking for a guild to join but not sure which one. I am not sure if I need to be based on the planet of my guild or not and what I should really look for in a guild? I am more economic in my approach and not so much militaristic. Opinions and information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
0 link
Zoorku
Zoorku

7/28/2017
Zoorku
Zoorku
Hey,
I am also searching for a guild since I also hope to maybe find some trading partners and some people which already understood the whole game process. I really like this game and want to start growing more and hope to understand the underlying processes of this game.

--
Cheers

Zoorku (PowerCell Corp)
0 link
epc0023
epc0023

7/28/2017
epc0023
epc0023
I'd like to join a guild also. Do you have to pay to join one?? Maybe someone with some patience and a willingness to help newer players would be nice enough to start a guild for them / us?? wink
0 link
TimurThunder
TimurThunder

7/28/2017
TimurThunder
TimurThunder
No you don´t have to pay, not at all. And I for one would like a couple more players in The Mining Guild, but I am not the recruiter.^^ (Some guilds focussing on non-earth might indirectly require you to pay.)
0 link
epc0023
epc0023

7/28/2017
epc0023
epc0023
Thank you for the response Timur!! How should I go about trying to join a guild then?? Do you have a limit in the Mining Guild?? Do I just ask a Guildmaster??
0 link
TimurThunder
TimurThunder

7/28/2017
TimurThunder
TimurThunder
I try to recall how I did it. You can just request it I believe? If you can not write a pm to QR Inceptions.

What do you mean by limit? Any corp should be fine. We can help.
0 link